To apply, you need to submit a 300 – 400 word essay explaining why you should be considered for the scholarship. However, in your essay, you need to follow the following instructions:
- For Fall scholarship, submit the essay or application before September 30th, 2017 and for Spring scholarship, submit the application before December 15th, 2017.
- Winners will be announced on November 15th, 2017 and January 27th, 2018 for Fall and Spring respectively
- Be Concise and highlight your recent achievements in your essay
- The information you provide in the essay should be 100% accurate
- Include a short video display of your past projects. Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email a short video of your professor’s and teacher’s recommendations to email@example.com
- As supporting content, you can send relevant photos, documents and videos